Dear bloggy,
Noel is back here again.
I understand already.
If a VI lost hope on her own unit, who will give them hope?
If a VI don’t help her unit, the whole unit will confirm down.
But if a VI at least help and try to maintain the unit standard, then it is the time when the unit can keep on climbing and stop dropping from a tall wall.
Okay. I was suppose to go hq RCTC to get BCLS signing form.
However I end lesson very late.
Thus, when I call chien cham, he say RCTC close at 6pm.
Sad thing. So I went back home.
Today was so shiock. I slept at the lecture room.
And this is the only first time I sleep till so shiock.
Anyway, my mum was so noisy.
Telling her I’m waiting for some e-mail she say this.
“ 25 hr den come u 25 hr den stop and blah blah blah”
Okay. That all for today. ^^
Signing off …


