I'm so fed up with my group mate.
GOSH
*vomit blood at anytime*
when they print to me the hard copy, i assume that it's done and they do assume too.
today night, i was doing research on my presenting item, they send me a msn message that project is nt done and i was like
WHAT THE HELL.
nvm. i dun have the soft copy, so i ask them to add it in, they was like
YOU ADD IN YOURSELF.
i was like, if i got a lappy now, i wun beg u u witches.
well, i shall tolerate till i got my lappy.
thats the day u guys just stop showing off lappy.
shouldn't say much. i'm already lost of blood.
a minute back the editing page people say
i gonna reallocate the page.
I ALMOST HAVE HEART ATTACK!
I SWEAR.
after all my preparation work, its gone case liao.
ROAR.
and GRR.
and wadever word that can came out from my mouth.
KILL MYSELF.


