こんにちわ
みなさん,
I have been busy for these few week.
ICA 1 is on week 4 wednesday and more stuff to go.
I'm lost. too many thing not done.
Redcross minute checking not done, school work not done.
I'm just not good at arranging my schedule.
I was at lab lesson today and my lab lecturer was sick and vomit infront of all of us in basin.
I was damn shock to see it. And it wasn't appropriate to vomit in a basin as the bacteria and stuff out from stomach to basin with students around. Our life will be at danger. All of us will get sick and stuff.
5th day of school, i felt that my trachea enlarge and if i don't get well for the next few days, i'm really going to consult my family doctor.
Meanwhile, as long as there's no need for me to talk, i will just keep my mouth shut. I'm really afraid i have to go for all sort of check up and stuff.
Just hope that what my mother said was true.
(she said it is just bian tao xian. i dunno how to explain that. but i always have this when i'm a kiddo.)
People, i'm sorry to say that i might leave my blog around for spider to stay and build up spider web. I'm busy with school work and stuff.
edited
and now i'm down for fever. CRAP.
tomorrow A&P sia.
totally crap
i'll miss my batchmate and twins if i can't make it.
noelchoong
Dare to DREAM,
Dare to do the unexpected
みなさん,
I have been busy for these few week.
ICA 1 is on week 4 wednesday and more stuff to go.
I'm lost. too many thing not done.
Redcross minute checking not done, school work not done.
I'm just not good at arranging my schedule.
I was at lab lesson today and my lab lecturer was sick and vomit infront of all of us in basin.
I was damn shock to see it. And it wasn't appropriate to vomit in a basin as the bacteria and stuff out from stomach to basin with students around. Our life will be at danger. All of us will get sick and stuff.
5th day of school, i felt that my trachea enlarge and if i don't get well for the next few days, i'm really going to consult my family doctor.
Meanwhile, as long as there's no need for me to talk, i will just keep my mouth shut. I'm really afraid i have to go for all sort of check up and stuff.
Just hope that what my mother said was true.
(she said it is just bian tao xian. i dunno how to explain that. but i always have this when i'm a kiddo.)
People, i'm sorry to say that i might leave my blog around for spider to stay and build up spider web. I'm busy with school work and stuff.
edited
and now i'm down for fever. CRAP.
tomorrow A&P sia.
totally crap
i'll miss my batchmate and twins if i can't make it.
noelchoong
Dare to DREAM,
Dare to do the unexpected


