
こんにちわ
みなさん,
Happen to meet Sandhya darling in the bus and we went hougang point together since i'm buying stuff over there. I've done some edit to the picture above because i've happen to took a picture of the auntie sitting behind of me. For privacy sake, i edit it. Ya la. I know very fake can? But no choice la. hahas
More picture
Before this, something happen. i didn't want to expose the person identity.
Anyway, i really dislike people who look down on people, which is also know as 狗眼看人低。
This kind of people always compare how much they spend on clothes, on wok and they will say something like "My most expensive clothes is only 200 dollar" and things like "my father buy the wok for only 300 dollar and i think it will easily spoil"
WTF! I know la. Don't need show off de. I don't want to know ma. Even a rich people won't say that la. ComeOn. Sometime i'm wondering will real friends really say this kind of things?
noelchoong
dogeyesseepeopledown


