みなさん,
Recently noel is getting blue blue blue.
I just had my lunch today with jun jie and clarence sir, and this is the first time I having lunch with red cross people.
I'm so happy. YAY!!
Today i bring this computer to look for lab tech to configure it and guess what?
Both my friend and i think that the lab tech guy is quite good looking.
I mean GOOD LOOKING and not handsome.
(first time talking about guy in our conversation sia)
hahas.
While configuring the lappy, my friend; angie and i was talking about the bad service that she had in acer and yinwoon encouter with her SEG lab tech in the room. While busy confirguring my lappy, the guy also join us with our talking and he spend 20mins doing the configuring. After my lappy configuring done( which is like finally), he said this, lucky i'm not the one that say i cannot do anything.
HAHAS. damn funny la.
I bet today i won't go blue with all this joke around.Haha.
Edited
Go to mall with angie in the later part of the day and we took some photo


noelchoong


