AND I'M STILL NOT ASLEEP YET!!
WHERE'S MY MIDNIGHT KHAKI?
Today (15th oct) was full of event. FAC briefing, camp discussion with juniors and dinner at vivo and some talking session at somewhere. Met up with plenty of people today.
Some word are meant only for listen and dump them away straight.
That's SOOOoo me.
So, next time when you see me and discuss regarding thing that i should forget,
Please forgive me. Because i've forgotten what i've heard.
Yesterday(14th oct),
I spent time with this 小瓜。
My cousin, baoling jie jie 's baby. CHUBBY right?
I guess i wore the wrong colour clothing that day.
He ain't looking at me for the whole day.
Horrible. I'm ah yi again. for the 6th time.
I'm still young but why am i being called ah yi at such a very young age?
Feeling terrible right now.
I wanna go for a run but i just can't.
off to take some nap
noelchoong


