Yawn !!~
how i wish that i'm done with appraisal and i'm sleeping soundly now and study pharmaco tomorrow.
But afterall, it is just a wish. 6 more appraisal to go and i'm totally lost of words.
Imagine you were ask to write something and to be submitted 2 days after the camp. OH man. i think even i wrote my own member appraisal in ULP, i was given at least a week to write.
I just submitted my resign letter to my boss and i hope to get reply soon so that i can give her my bank book copy and stuff for my pay for 3 days.
I quitted cause the timing for working for me is really CMI.
I'm schooling now and they can ask you to work in 10am. They are so insane sia.
I think i'll get some clinic job instead. (:
F&B just don't suit me well.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO
Kai Ting
Hanif
Anton
Cham & Hong Zhou
once again,
noelchoong
signing off


