


Yea, i've finally wear uniform again.
But according to alot of people, my uniform is very oversize.
But what to do? It isn't my fault anyway. hahas
i seriously think that SE camera is better than LG's.
Everything has come to an end, and soon, there is new event coming.
I MISS MENTOR-ing and maybe it's because i hasn't been doing it for a year.
Yesterday i went to campfire and saw the minority of 0908.
I can't wait to see the photo we took. Hope safa update the photo soon. (:
I can't imagine i'm having exam on the 16th of DECEMBER.
Luckily is at 16th. Hope i pass my LAB and i can RIP for holiday in the next 2week.
this week is gonna be a tough week. gotta study and stuff.
okay. it's going to be 7pm. i will go mug after i finish my dinner.
Happy belated to Ms Phua Xin Yu. (:
noelchoong


