
Was disappointed with myself.
I think it's about dance again.
I've see people improving but yet, i'm not improving.
Everyone is at least good at something.
Yiwen: good at giving power to steps.
Yihui: good at girly groove
Ricson&Jake: good at learning fast and they know all sort of dance
Khair: good at rotation
Gkiew: good at hiphop
Sheng,kion,kenneth,gan: they are the BBOY GANG YO!
Joyce: grooving super good
and more and more.
They at least have 1 thing thats good.
what about me?
I'm lost.
not improving though i try hard during practice.
HOW? HOW? HOW?
If anyone were to read my blog now, tell me.
I tried to stud, theory in my head/not in my head.
i try to do past year paper it's sucks.
I can't even get a single knowledge outta of my head.
EVERYTHING THAT I CAN DO, I CAN'T MASTER A SINGLE THING OUT OF HERE.
HOW ???


